How to Look Better in Pictures
5 TIPS TO LOOKING BETTER IN PHOTOS
We've all had somebody tag us in a photo only to be horrified by the way we look! It's not a good feeling. I am going to share some tips that will help you to look instantly better in pictures.
1. Use your tongue. Say what? Yes, pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth while smiling can help you avoid the dreaded double chin.
2. Turn your face at an angle to the camera. By tilting your head a little to the side, you can drastically improve your appearance in photos. So, lift or lower your chin a little, but avoid looking straight on.
3. Cross your ankles. If it's a full body shot, crossing your ankles can make you appear slimmer.
4. Turn your body. Turn your body so that it is at a 45 degree angle to the camera. Place your weight on your back leg. Also, put your hand closest to the camera on your hip.
5. Good posture. Like your mama always said, "stand up straight"! But really, pull those shoulders back so you aren't slouching.
Keywords: child photographer, family photos, Longview Texas Photographer, Mt. Pleasant Photographer, northeast Texas photographer, senior Photographer, Texarkana Photographer
Recent Posts3 Appointments You Need to Book Before Your Senior Session Emi ~ Class of 2024 ~ Chapel Hill High School Katie | Class of 2023 Senior Ramsie | Class of 2023 Senior Emma | Class of 2023 Senior Blake | Class of 2023 Senior Why Our Senior Session Stand Out 2022 Senior Recap: The Year in Sessions Happy Birthday, Anna Claire! Which time of year should I schedule my senior session?